5 nights 4.5* Al Waha At Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa from £799pp
Featuring a treasure trove of facilities, this hotel has a fun and informal atmosphere — perfect for families.
Set on the edge of the Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa, Al Waha is the largest of the three hotels and has been created with families in mind. The hotel surrounds an oasis-like swimming pool which features a children’s pool and splash pad, shaded by towering palms.
There are a selection of amenities and activities, including an indulgent spa, a dive centre and a range of restaurants and bars. Al Waha’s main restaurant, Samba, serves a variety of international dishes while the Surf Café is an ideal spot for a casual family lunch or dinner.
Classically designed rooms and suites include Superior Rooms. Setting Al Waha apart from the two other hotels are the Family Rooms, which consist of two interconnecting bedrooms. These rooms also feature a DVD player and a PlayStation.
- Five nights at 5* Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa
- Fantastic time of year to travel to Mauritius
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Stay in a Superior Room
- Return flights from the UK with Emirates (regional airports available)
- Increase your stay to 7 nights on Half Board from an extra £159 per person
- Upgrade to Superior Seaview (room type 021) for 5 nights from an extra £74 per person
- Upgrade to Executive Seaview (room type 022) for 5 nights from an extra £152 per person
- Upgrade to One Bedroom Suite (room type 024) for 5 nights from an extra £347 per person
- Upgrade to an Interconnecting Family room for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12yrs) (room type 023) for 5 nights from just £2999 per family on half board (selected dates May, Jun, Sep. July & Aug at a supplement) PLEASE CALL SOS for this one
- Upgrade to Full Board from an extra £430 per person for 5 nights
- Upgrade to Premium Economy flying one way from just £85 per person.
- Upgrade to Premium Economy flying on outbound and return flights from £259 per person.